(home)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lazy Weekend

It's been a pretty lazy weekend so far -- spent most of yesterday on my ass watching the Discovery Channel. Mythbusters has become my favorite show. It satisfies some primal urge to see cars, trucks and airplanes destroyed and crash dummies dismembered. I don't know why but I love it and laugh like a mental patient the whole time...

The biggest news of the weekend is that Michele has scored a fancy new job. She will start sometime this week as Senior Staff Accountant for Delta Apparel. It's a public company which means that she'll be getting to do a lot more advanced work. It will be great experience for her and she's super-excited to get started.

The second-biggest news is that we now own a #*&%! lawnmower. Since it rained like hell on Friday night and Saturday morning, there will be no mowing this weekend. As much as I'd like to hope that I could get off like that every week, I'm sure the homeowner's association wouldn't stand for it.


Last thing... People have asked to see photos of the new house, so here's a shot of our new swanky digs... Click here to see a few more shots posted to Snapfish.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home