(home)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Vacation at Home

So I'm taking today and tomorrow off and then a couple more days next week, trying to relax, get some "me" time and maybe even get a few things done around here. On the agenda today is a little shopping, making ribs and a fresh batch of my homemade BBQ sauce, possibly mow the back yard, and work on finishing the video for Izzy's next podcast. Wow that's ambitious... Some of that may just have to wait until tomorrow.

I really wanted to have the video up last week, but I was sick and miserable with the sore throat frome hell so you'll have to excuse me...

Izzy is home sick with me today-- she woke up with a fever and a crusty nose. She's napping now so I'm hoping that her fever will break and she'll start feeling better. If she's up to it later, we'll play outside.

My niece Kiersten turned 1 this weekend... She walks and is off the charts in height but she's as bald as the day she was born. Hell, maybe even balder if that's possible. So, here's Kiersten with all the 'dos that might have been and in the meantime we'll all just hope that her look isn't a political statement.


Tomorrow I'll post the new Izzy movie!

-E.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home