(home)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Problems Playing the Movies?

Okay, it looks like a few people have had an issue playing the Izzy movies I've posted on this site. So, in lieu of a more official troubleshooting guide and FAQ (which I sincerely hope will never be necessary), here's what to do if you're having problems...
  1. Download Quicktime if you don't have a recent version already installed.
  2. Click on the photo at the top of this posting or click on the link under (suburban)downloads in the column on the left
  3. Get a new window with nothing in it? Looks like nothing is happening? Give it a few minutes... These are big files and may take some time to download. It will probably start playing on its own in 2-3 minutes if not right away.
  4. If that doesn't work, just right-click (or "control"-click for Mac users) on any of the links and download it to your hard drive. They will play fine on your local Quicktime player.
  5. Have iTunes? Click here and get the podcast. It will download automatically to your iTunes whenever I post a new video and will play just fine in your iTunes, on your iPod or on any Quicktime player. I promise. Pinky swear even.
  6. Still stumped? Well, me too. And haven't I done enough? Between your collective, work, social and family lives, don't you know another dork? Ask him, please!
Seriously though-- they do work, I promise. They work on my computer, the wife's computer, and several others that I'm aware of so don't lose hope...

And I'm about to post a brand spankin' new Izzy video in just a few minutes so there will be a perfect opportunity to try your mad new movie downloadin' skillz.

-E.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home