(home)

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nine months of news packed into just a few paragraphs

If cleanliness is next to godliness, who lives next to negligence? Yes, it has been many many many (many) months since I have taken the time to update this web site and so I apologize.

Here's the crash-course update though... I did leave Kids II in July to start my own business, The Zodo Group and things have been going very well. We've worked with about 15 clients, launched four new web sites and there's a lot more good stuff coming... I've also got a link to the Zodo RSS feed on the side bar for anyone who's interested.

Michele is now a Senior Accountant at a company called OneSource in Vinings (started in December) and is really enjoying it. She's got a bit more of a commute than she used to but it's definitely a fair trade for good money and good experience.

And Izzy is incredible as always... It blows our mind every single day how smart she is, how sweet she is and not to mention adorable. She turned 2 just a couple of weeks ago and she uses a lot of complete sentences, counts to 15, tries to help with everything and she uses the potty now at least as much as she uses her diaper. Not going to jinx anything here but the progress is very encouraging.

If you look at the other posts I made today, you'll see that I have posted 2 new Izzy videos for your viewing pleasure. And no promises, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this like I used to. But no promises :)

-E.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home